Catches your eye.
Close eyes and put finger somewhere on page.
- Blank page.
- No words.
- No pictures.
- Nothing surrounding.
Explain the paper feel.
- Slick, paperback.
- Can’t feel the ink of the printed words on the cover with eyes closed.
- Different colors do not feel different with closed eyelids,
- I can discover what the paper says, shows, and bends.
- The cover dose not have any words on it, just a white background with red lines that make up a drawing of flowers.
How the book was constructed.
- Not stitched.
- All paper.
- No signatures
- Not much going on with the edges of the glued spine on the book, just a thin line of glue.
Flip through pages/ Look at end papers.
- In the pictures on some of the page through out the book have writing in it.
- One of the pictures has the words “Never Healed” on it.
- It is a tattoo
- Dose not say who wrote it.
- It was probably a tattoo artist if i had to guess.
Examine book more.
- No stains.
- Are finger prints on cover
- Fingerprints are mine.
- I touched the cover
Look at pages from book.
- Pages are white
- Cold and bright.
- Visual things in the book are; pictures and structures.
History of the book.
- Little to no evidence show that this book has been handled before by anyone else.
- Edges are new and sharp.
- confusion, interest, disinterest.
Flip through Pages quickly.
- No sound
- Can feel breeze.
- Can move something small with the breeze.
- Can not win any type of game using this books breeze.
Drop book on floor.
- Not much experience from it.
- Totally, felt a vibe from it using my feet.
- Did not have shoes on in the first place.
Hold book between hands.
- The book is not cold.
- slight temperature change.
- Well, aware of that.
- From past experiences.
- Not much smell to it, like, print paper.
Read first page.
- Society Verse.
- Title might have something to do with the quote that is on the first page of the book.
- I notice different this on the book.
- Assuming I did in the first place would not be an honest answer, so no.
- books have changed to me in regards of form, found, and relevance.
Think about class.
- This assignment was “fishbowl” in the way that it made me answer questions about the book that required me to think and look at the book differently.
- To expand on how we look at books.
- I can take much from this assignment.